Friday, December 13, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2947


HappyUP!!! - present in the mail
Why it happened - I'm a client
Why it makes me happy - looks like a GREAT book! Can't wait to dive in!!!

HappyUP!!! - 12 greens hit
Why it happened - made a few changes lately
Why it makes me happy - one of my better ball striking days of the last couple of years

HappyUP!!! - Da Judge
Why it happened - he joined our big group
Why it makes me happy - hadn't got a chance to play with him.....and I got partnered with him today....which was profitable!  Great guy and a welcome addition to the group

JJ

Present in the mail
Drive/hybrid/wedge 1...drive/7 iron 2...drive/ybrid 3...drive/hybrid/wedge 4....7 iron/greenie 5....drive/9 iron 6....hybrid/pitch 7....hybrid/greenie 8....drive/7 iron/LARGO 9....3 wood/7 iron 10...pitch 11....4 iron/2 putt/gGREENIE 12.....hybrid/wedge/putt 14....HUGE drive/wedge 15....5 iron 17...drive/6 iron/putt/ 18
Great partner
Winning
Weather


No comments: