Wednesday, December 25, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2959 Christmas 2013


HappyUP!!! - "He Gave Us a Dump Run"
Why it happened - it's Christmas
Why it makes me happy - when my nephew got a peek at the present for him and his siblings, THAT comment MADE my entire holiday season.  I was in tears laughing

HappyUP!!! - Morning coffee
Why it happened - Starbucks was open
Why it makes me happy - nice little break with my buddy amidst all  of the holiday hustle and bustle

HappyUP!!! - FOOD
Why it happened - it's Christmas
Why it makes me happy - I had two winning meals put before me today.....with ALL of family and then some involved.....what a BLESSING today was!

HappyUP!!! - present from the great Northwest
Why it happened - I was thought of
Why it makes me happy - cute present and great communication from my Seattle friends.....waaaay unexpected....which makes it all the better

JJ

Xmas coffee
Kaitlin
Presents received
"He gave us a dump run"
Brekko
Dinner

No comments: