Sunday, December 22, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2956

How good does THAT look?


HappyUP!!! - Better Foods Deli
Why it happened - it's Christmas
Why it makes me happy - love dropping by and seeing Joey to pick up the annual gift certificates. I know recipients will use the gift and that Joey appreciates the business.  Feels good

HappyUP!!! - getting my wrap on
Why it happened - it's Christmas
Why it makes me happy - LOTS of wrapping to do this year. I feel like I got ahead of the curve today

HappyUP!!! - carmel from the neighbor
Why it happened - it's Christmas
Why it makes me happy - who wouldn't love a plate of carmel...on cream cheese....with some apple slices

JJ

Mentally deranged bike rider
Better Foods Deli
Getting my wrapping on
Getting my scripting on
Gorgeous weather
A little trip o the mall....interesting place when crowds are lite
Xmas carmels from the neighbor
Poultice...hope it works


No comments: