Monday, April 29, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2279


HappyUP!!! - fixing the evaporative cooler
Why it happened - I got my MyGiver on
Why it makes me happy - I didn't want to mess with this project. I had even made a call to "farm it out." Then, I said, "I gotta make a run at it."  Situation solved......basically saved at least $90 for an hours work....and...$90 saved is really like $120 earned

HappyUP!!! - KIngs Staying?
Why it happened - politics
Why it makes me happy - it makes me happy because so many people in the community care. I'm happy for them. I'm non-plussed.....but happy for fellow people

HappyUP!!! - phone help from big bro
Why it happened - I picked up the phone
Why it makes me happy - he gave me a key tip about the evaporative cooler. As far as I know, he has NEVER owned an evaporative cooler....but he understoood pulleys. His phone advice made me look closer....and think....and fix

JJ

Sunrise Natural
Big 5 surprise
Phone help from big bro
Figuring out the evap cooler fix....made $90 for an hours work
Kings staying?


No comments: