Saturday, April 27, 2013

HappyUP!! Day 2277


HappyUP!!! - Honesty Day
Why it happened - I suggested it
Why it makes me happy - we all decided at tee time that it was "Honesty Day".....transparency....don't worry about feelings.....just say it!  ..........it was HYSTERICAL!!!  Belly laughs galore!

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 18
Why it happened - it was all on the line
Why it makes me happy - our opponent had "thrown down" on us from a considerable distance.....I mean....he really stuck it in there (got a bit of a good break too....."HONESTY DAY")....I answered the call

HappyUP!!! - catching the Giants game
Why it happenned - a bit of surfing
Why it makes me happy - I don't watch a lot of games "stem to stearn" on TV....picked up tonights game in the 7th.....and held on thru the bottom of the 12th......and the bad result....uggggh.  Still, it was a fun game to watch.

JJ

Drive/hybrid/wedge/largo 1....drive/8 iron/largo/birdie 2....drive 3...good break 4....drive 7...5 iron 8....partner near ace 8....drive 10...drive/8 iron 11....8 iron/putt/birdie 13...drive/wedge 15....chip 16...wedge 18

Catching the Giants game

Honesty day
Great weather

A win on 9
FOLDING like a lawn chair


No comments: