Friday, April 12, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2262

HappyUP!!! - tuning up the guitar
Why it happened - it was left in my care
Why it makes me happy - soooooo much fun grinding on the kid's creation. He put so much work into it. What a gem....and a sacred honor

HappyUP!!! - the Masters and life lesson
Why it happened - they play it every year
Why it makes me happy - a 14 year old boy taught the WORLD how to handle what happens when life hands you a piece of crap. GRACE and HONOR

HappyUP!!! - fabulous pitch on 18
Why it happened - I got skillz
Why it makes me happy - I didn't make the putt....but that pitch I hit between the tree...over the sand trap...and into the bank?....on the money hole....it was perfection.

JJ

Morning errands run
Drive/hybrid/wedge 1.....drive/bunker shot/putt 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4...8 iron 5...drive 6....punch shot 7....5 iron 8...drive/8iron/putt 9.....hybrid/wedge 10....punch shot/putt 11....4 iron 12...drive/wedge contact 13....hybrid/chip 14....recovery punch 15....recovery punch 16....fabulous pitch 18

Minimizing the loss
Spectacular weather
Tuning up the axe
Chinese kid teaching THE WORLD a life lesson....it is what golf does

No comments: