Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2274


HappyUP!!! - great speech on Travelling Lite
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I learned some interesting stuff about packing.  I can't wait for my next trip to utilize the ideas expressed today

HappyUP!!! - picture help
Why it happened - my "selfie" didn't work with the graphics department
Why it makes me happy - Cherie at Toastmasters is a "good snapper." Glad I brought my camera along and she was willing to help with the project

HappyUP!!! - walking out with a W
Why it happened - we kept grinding
Why it makes me happy - still working on the swing change....lots of good going...which is what I always focus on. Yes....there was some ugly....to be expected.  Score still stunk today.....but...I know this.....it's all about having FAITH in the instruction.  Actually, had the putts gone in today that usually do (which has nothing to do with the instruction about my swing), I would have made a respectable number

HappyUP!!! - clarity
Why it happened - I received an inquiry
Why it makes me happy - all confusion cleared on a bit of a vexing issue.  The Four Agreements helped

JJ

Great speech
Interesting speech
Delivering a great evaluation....and Kristi noticing my "gumption" for delivering it
Getting some picture help
Recovery/wedge/par 1....drive/9 iron 2.....wedge 3....recovery/wedge 4.....7 iron into wind 5....wedge/chip 6....good break with drive/9 iron 7.....drive/wedge/largo/putt/just missed birdie 9.....6 iron 10.....drive/6 iron/largo 11.....hybrid 12.....2 putt 13...1 putt 14.....pro grade bunker shot to back pin 15....drive/putt 16.....5 iron/putt/3 greenies 17
Walking out with a W

No comments: