Sunday, April 14, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2264


HappyUP!!! - Masters Sunday
Why it happened - its a tradition...like no other
Why it makes me happy - it's just a FANTASTIC day of athletic drama in the most beautiful setting that doesn't have mountains or a coastline.

HappyUP!!! - Masters FINISH
Why it happened - they were "getting it on"
Why it makes me happy - A Scott drains a long putt......A Cabrerra watches from out in the fairway....and then hits it to 3 feet to tie.....on the ULTIMATE STAGE!!! It gets no better than that.

HappyUP!!! - losing a bet
Why it happened - it's the Masters
Why it makes me happy - it was a good loss....even though....I will have to suffer to pay the debt.... or not.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - a putt
Why it makes me happy - you can't beat knocking in the big one on the last hole

JJ

Masters Sunday
Wedge 6....grinding par 7...grinding par 8...wedge 10...bump out 11...bunker shot 12....good break/wedge 13...hybrid/wedge 14....par 15....9 iron runner 16....pitch 17....drive/hybird/wedge/putt/birdie 18

Getting birdie put in on top of me
Just spectacular weather
Great dinner

No comments: