Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2260

Life is too short for cheap seats!!! 

HappyUP!!! - great seats
Why it happened - connections
Why it makes me happy - I don't go to a lot of events....but...when I do...I LOVE great seats

HappyUP!!! - perfect weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - you never know what you will get in SF.......today....the word was "sunscreen"....THAT, my friends......is a GREAT day in SF. With a gentle breeze on top of it, one could think they were in Hawaii

HappyUP!!! - big Giants win
Why it happened - great hitting and bad defense
Why it makes me happy - it was a 10-0 game....but it was still exciting at the bottom of the 7th to see Buster get a chance at the cycle. Fans were STILL so into it!!!

JJ

Leaving on time
EZ drive into the city
Fabulous weather
A dog and a beer at the park
Grantabulous seats
Getting back home
Great soup

No comments: