Thursday, April 04, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2254



HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - an April shower
Why it makes me happy - we'll take any drop we can get right now.  What a year.  We started WAY above normal in totals.....but that petered out in a hurry

HappyUP!!! - running into Kelly
Why it happened - TraderJoes
Why it makes me happy - haven't seen this lady for years....didn't even recognize her.  Glad to hear that she is doing well and is back in town.  Weird who you run into at a check in line

HappyUP!!! - new chicken salad
Why it happened - TraderJoes
Why it makes me happy - I have always enjoyed one particular one that they carry...but it has a couple of things in it that are less than my favorite.  This new one?.....the BOMB!!!!

JJ


Running into Kelly
Trip to the bank
Water
Rain
Clean up
Paying dues
Different chicken salad at TraderJoes

No comments: