Monday, April 22, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2272


HappyUP!!! - new gas lines
Why it happened - PG&E entered my property for retrofitting
Why it makes me happy - nothing blew up

HappyUP!!! - talking to the reporter
Why it happened - he reached out
Why it makes me happy - glad to give my insights for his upcoming story.  The "news" isn't really news....in fact....it is quite overplayed......I'm kind of tired of it actually.....but I'll tell the story one more time for the press

HappyUP!!! - gardening
Why it happened - still phasing it in
Why it makes me happy - though we gardeners wait all year to "go in"....I have learned....you do a little delay....and it spaces out the presentation of the fruit. Summer is a long season. Patience

HappyUP!!! - an evening walk
Why it happened - one has to stretch their legs
Why it makes me happy - it just did

No comments: