Wednesday, April 17, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2267

I will admit...the presentation may not be 
the best.....BUT....don't knock a microwave
ziplock bag omelette until you have had one!

HappyUP!!! - winning a nice sum at brother's expense
Why it happened - it's golf
Why it makes me happy - I always like a "W"....the fact that my bro was an opponent today just makes it a little sweeter.

HappyUP!!! - bunker shots
Why it happened - I got a bit of skills
Why it makes me happy - while I should not have been there, I was DAMN GOOD out of those sand traps today.....got my share of "sandies" today

HappyUP!!! - special day
Why it happened - they come up on the calendar
Why it makes me happy - it just does

HappyUP!!! - Al's "Box on the Wall" Speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't as much of a speech as it was an example of storytelling.  EVERYBODY was moved by this one

JJ

Drive/hybrid/putt/birdie 1....pitch 2....drive/hybrid/chip 4...8 iron punch 5...drive/wedge 6....bunker shot 7....4 iron 8....punch 10....drive/bunker shot 11....drive/8 iron/chip/putt 13....hybrid/wedge 14....drive/fried egg bunker shot 15....drive/bunker shot/putt 16.....5 iron 17...drive/hybrid/wedge 18


Surviving the wind
Great speeches today....especially Al's
A special day in my history....card

No comments: