Tuesday, April 09, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2259


HappyUP!!! - jury duty
Why it happened - I do my civic duty
Why it makes me happy - I learned a lot...as I sat there for many hours....but was SOOOOO happy...to go before the judge at the end of the day....and that he had the wisdom to know that I was not in the number line to be picked...to excuse me.....so I can have SOOOO much fun tomorrow. The system isn't perfect...but it works....especially if you NutUP!!!...and our HONEST

HappyUP!!! - great meeting
Why it happened - a bit of scrambling
Why it makes me happy - great...solid speeches...I learned things...excellent

HappyUP!!! - good bike ride
Why it happened - I have some legs
Why it makes me happy - good to stretch them again

HappyUP!!! - oil change
Why it happened - gotta do maintenance
Why it makes me happy - ran across an old friend while I was picking up the car. Great conversation


JJ

Great TM meeting
3 solid speeches
Oil change
Bike ride
Wind down a little
Jury duty - did my time....got an education
Being excused from the above - common sense

No comments: