Saturday, April 20, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2270 Sat

Glad my buddy got a chance to play at a big
local venue. As usual....the Dominator was just killing it!

HappyUP!!! - meeting a friend face to face for the first time
Why it happened - went out an supported an old friend
Why it makes me happy - good to catch a great show.....and do some visiting....and hearing a guest guitar player just RIP IT UP!

HappyUP!!! - brother golf
Why it happened - we golf
Why it makes me happy - it was Nutter Brother's Inc today.....partners.  We killed em on the front...and then were getting killed on the back.....but reigned it in on the last hole........and I got a free half sandwich!

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 17
Why it happened - I put myself in a buried lie
Why it makes me happy - we REALLY needed that par...and i was HIGHLY unlikely to do it out of THAT lie!.....but I did.....and promptly BUSTED a big drive on 18 on top of it.  I like closing strong!

JJ

Wedge 1.....drive 2.....drive/3 wood 3.....punch/chip 4.....9 iron 5....9 iron 6....drive 7....drive/9 iron/2 putt 9....drive 10...hybrid/9 iron 14....drive/wedge 15.....punch/pitch/putt 16.....bunker shot/putt 17....drive/hybrid/wedge 18

Nice day sitting outside

No comments: