Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2266


HappyUP!!! - she's back!!!
Why it happened - I notice
Why it makes me happy - she not only came back again....she brought a couple of friends with her. Very meaningful to me

HappyUP!!! - good plumbing
Why it happened - I know a good plumber
Why it makes me happy - knocked out a couple of issues in short time....and not too much expense

HappyUP!!! - speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - 3 top of the line speeeches today....they just ROCKED!!!!

HappyUP!!! - a visit
Why it happened - my bud needed to unwind
Why it makes me happy - LOVE being there for people....Mi Casa Su Casa

JJ

Bonnie entertaining speech...Kathy's heartfelt speech....Jaimie's informational speech
Lawrence's observation about the meeting
Getting a check
Good plumbing fix

No comments: