Sunday, November 27, 2011

HappyuP!!! Day 1760


HappyUP!!! - table tennis
Why it happened - I was at a celebration
Why it makes me happy - I used to be a pretty good ping-ponger years ago. Probably only played a couple of times in the last 25 years. It was great to jump right back in with some sharks and hold my own. Yes....doubles table tennis with good players WILL induce a sweat!

HappyUP!!! - celebrating an old friend
Why it happened - it was his 50th
Why it makes me happy - I haven't seen him or his wife in some time. Great to reconnect now that they have moved back to the area. Great time, food, and a FABULOUS dice game for the masses.

HappyUP!!! - grimey pars
Why it happened - I'm a grinder
Why it makes me happy - I put myself in some unlikely places on the golf course sometimes. The pars I had on 2, 3, and 10 were kind of crazy. I should have made the MOST insane one on 15 had I not missed a "shorty" putt. Just glad I have the ability to recover quickly from adversity. Golf is like life

JollyJottings

Securing a time
Fog burning off
Still wearing shorts
Up and down on 2, 3, 5, and 8.....bunker shot/pitch 9....up and down 10...chip on 11...pitch 13...drive/wedge 14....recovery shot/pitch 15.....chip/putt 16....chip/putt 17....drive/3 wood/wedge 18
Table Tennis
Seeing my old friends

No comments: