Sunday, November 13, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1746



HappyUP!!! - a pine branch
Why it happened - I got the request....and remembered to be observant
Why it makes me happy - I am ALWAYS happy to help my little buddy in whatever he needs. This was a simple request.....honored I was asked for the help with such a simple thing to do.

----a little Caeser to go goes a long way

HappyUP!!! - 49ers
Why it happpened - big game
Why it makes me happy - NorCal with the Raiders and 49ers has been a drought. The win over the Giants starts to say it is a "for real" season. Great game

HappyUP!!! - today's round
Why it happened - I decided to play
Why it makes me happy - soooooooooo many shots to bore you with (go to JollyJottings). It was one of my best rounds of the year.



JollyJottings

A Pine branch
Securing a time
An unexpected 4th joining us
Reunited
49ers/Giants
Weather
Bunker shot 1....drive/chip 2....driver recovery/wedge/putt 4....8 iron 5....9 iron 6...drive/flop/putt 7....pitch/putt 8....drive/bunker shot/pitch/putt 9....drive/wedge 10....hybrid/putt 11....4 iron punch/chutt 12....pitch 13...hybrid 14...drive 15....wedge/putt 16....5 iron punch/putt 17....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt 18
Solid round of golf
Helping out my friends with materials

No comments: