Saturday, November 05, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1738


HappyUP!!! - rain pants
Why it happened - I was thinking
Why it makes me happy - wasn't thinking when I put on shorts to hit the links. I was thinking before I got out of the truck, however, and grabbed the outerwear for a brisk morning.

HappyUP!!! - great time watching the band
Why it happened - found a very special venue
Why it makes me happy - great cover band.....hor d'ouerves....hanging with my friends...lots of dancing.....and still home early...oh...and...yeah....I made the most of home early

HappyUP!!! - fall back
Why it happened - it's a time thing
Why it makes me happy - the band started early...played three hours...got home relatively early....and put that hour to very good use!!!

JollyJottings

Rain pants
Drive on 1...chip 4....2 putt 5...chip 6...chip/putt 7....hybrid 9....chip 12....8 iron/putt 14...drive/chip 16....chip 17....4 iron punch/chip 18
GREAT time watching the band


1 comment:

gmajude said...

Hey!! You didn't mention meeting me that night!!!!