Monday, November 07, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1740


HappyUP!!! - riding gloves
Why it happened - I found them
Why it makes me happy - every once in awhile, not oft used items are actually EXACTLY where they belong. I'm glad they were today.

HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened - I ate sparingly last night
Why it makes me happy - man.....I LOVE leftovers.....especially Italian

HappyUP!!! - new hand vac
Why it happened - I bought it the other day
Why it makes me happy - I've gone through a lot of Dustbusters in my time...so much so that I vowed never to buy another one. THIS item is BEYOND the DBer. Very handy for around the house.

JollyJottings

Hand held vac
My life
Walk and a workout
Delicious leftovers
Helping out
Nice ride...new route
Riding gloves
New lick
Brisk weather

No comments: