Friday, November 04, 2011

HappyuP!!! Day 1737


HappyUP!!! - the more the merrier
Why it happened - we only had 3
Why it makes me happy - we had an additional 2 guys join us on the third tee. Great guys that we played with last week.

HappyUP!!! - knocking out the schedule
Why it happened - focus
Why it makes me happy - it's DONE for the entire month of November

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 9
Why it happened - three great shots
Why it makes me happy - 9 is not an easy hole.....and I couldn't play it any better.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - it started to get a little chilly on the third hole....and I wasn't ready for it......I was VERY thankful that the sun didn't hide behind the clouds for the rest of the day.

JollyJottings

Stunning weather
The more the merrier
Great phone convo
Fabulous sleep

No comments: