Friday, November 25, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1758


HappyUP!!! - meeting a new couple
Why it happened - they joined us
Why it makes me happy - this very nice man and wife played along.....they were very nice....and they gave us a foursome on a day we would have been only a twosome. It helped our pace of play

HappyUP!!! - putting
Why it happened - I'm a pretty good putter
Why it makes me happy - .....but this was ridiculous. I probably sank 150-160 feet of putts....and most of them were 10-14 footers. A couple of them were 35. This means I dropped a lot of them in today......which is torture on your playing partner

HappyUP!!! - being joined by Mrs Buddy
Why it happened - she was hungry?
Why it makes me happy - always nice to have someone join us for some post-round eating

JollyJottings

Being joined by a lovely couple
Putts - 10 ft on one...12 ft on 2....6 ft on 3....35 ft on 4...5 feet on 6.....8 ft on 8...12 ft on 13...35 ft on 15....10 ft on 16....8 ft on 18
Winning some cash
Being joined by Mrs Buddy for lunch

No comments: