Friday, November 11, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1744


HappyUP!!! - starting birdie birdie
Why it happened - I hit some shots
Why it makes me happy - I not only birdied the first two....I made a great par on the tough 3rd hole......and had it tight for another birdie on 4 (darn.....that putt should have dropped). It was exciting to get off to such a GREAT start

HappyUP!!! - a VERY fun movie
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - sigggggh. I just love these kind of intimate evenings with my tribe

HappyUP!!! - shorts and shirtsleeves
Why it happened - it was marginal
Why it makes me happy - we are a bit into November. Though there was some smatters of rain, I got another day in on the course with minimal clothing. I LOVE the fall here in Nor Cal....hard to imagine living elsewhere!



No comments: