Friday, November 18, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1751



HappyUP!!! - fall
Why it happened - it's a season
Why it makes me happy - today was the first day that I saw massive falling leaves. Falling leaves have attracted the philosophers, musicians, and poets through the ages. I get it. Beauty.....yet sadness....as Winter, the season of toughness, waits on the doorstep. Fall has a gentleness that bridges the sunshine of Summer and the brutalness of winter.

----Trees on FIRE!!!...man....I love that!!! It was a little late in coming this year but it's full on now!

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - I got an invite
Why it makes me happy - lots of fun to get taken out to eat by my buddy
HappyUP!!! - putting
Why it happened - a little tournament
Why it makes me happy - lots of fun hanging with and meeting new guys out at the club while we rolled the rock around a bit.

HappyUP!!! - early to bed
Why it happened - I needed it
Why it makes me happy - some nights, you need sleep a little more than others...this was one of them.


No comments: