Saturday, December 05, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1043


HappyUP!!! - ear warming head band
Why it happened - they were in my bag
Why it makes me happy - it was COLD teeing off yesterday....and it was real nice to be able to slip this puppy on under my hat

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 12/6 iron on 16/5 iron on 17
Why it happened - they were all punch shots
Why it makes me happy - there is nothing like striking an iron right on the button. Even with wind, the ball behaves. Now, if only I could have parred all three holes that I hit these on. While the putter was no HappyUP!!! today (I think my putter was tired from yesterday's achievements), at least I struck it ok with the irons.

HappyUP!!! - delicious meal
Why it happened - I decided I needed some fish
Why it makes me happy - ever had halibut over a bed of well prepared cream corn? THAT, my friend, is a delightful pairing.

JollyJottings

Ear Warmers
Halibut and Cream Corn
Text with a buddy
A friend's dog
RT's episode
Number 14
5 iron on 12

No comments: