Sunday, December 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1051



HappyUP!!! - Ciopinno Feed
Why it happened - bro and sis-in-law have made it a tradition
Why it makes me happy - 50 people....out on the patio......fresh seafood stew......all hand picked friends....what's not to like?

<----OK...you can not like the fuzzy picture...hey, it was a quick shot from the camera phone. What? Do you expect professionalism here?

HappyUP!!! - getting my cover back
Why it happened - JM returned it
Why it makes me happy - JM borrowed my cart cover yesterday morning....and returned it at 7 this morning. Personally, I didn't care when he brought it back. He went out of his way to get it back as soon as possible. I like that in a person who borrows my stuff. It shows respect, consideration, and appreciation.

HappyUP!!! - last of leaves down
Why it happened - it rained
Why it makes me happy - a combination of wind and rain made this year's raking duties rather easy. I went out today and raked for the second time this year....and it will be pretty close to the last. A huge north wind came through a couple of weeks ago at a perfect time to send most of my leaves far away. It seems like I have done a LOT more raking in the past. HappyUP!!! to less work

JollyJottings

Ciopinno Feed
College soccer final
Rain
Last of leaves down
Health
Getting my cover back
Fried potatoes

No comments: