Wednesday, December 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1040


HappyUP!!! - two birdies
Why it happened - I hit some shots and putts
Why it makes me happy - birdies are what golf is all about and I love em

HappyUP!!! - hitting 6 in two
Why it happened - nailed the three wood
Why it makes me happy - they guys I play with...and who try to take my money....hit it farther than I do.....and it burns them when I hit this par 5 in 2 and they don't....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - golf setup for tomorrow
Why it happened - everyone wants to play
Why it makes me happy - it looks like I am going to have an enjoyable afternoon with four of my best golfing friends as we play a fivesome.....great weather...great company...and the anticipation of me kicking their butts.......life is good!



JollyJottings

Good coffee time
Unexpected golf foursome
Birdie on 4
Birdie on 6
Stuffed it on 7
Stuffed it on 8
Great par on 9
Mastered 11
Texts with friends
Golf setup for tomorrow
Reconnecting with former
coworkers
Late visit from buddy

No comments: