Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1067....Bulletproof

Every once in awhile - I get some kind of spirit infused in me.....and it just makes me bulletproof

Today was one of those days - it is like I exude some kind of special aura because people

A part of it - what a killer round of errands.....Origins/Restoration Hardware/Apple/Crate&Barrel at mall....Guitar Center....bank....Office Depot....TraderJoes...
all in about two hours. That, my friends, is some serious errand ass-kicking!

THIS was a SuperHappyUP!!! day - I'd like to recount them all one by one but I would be posting forever.

HappyUP!!! - call from a relative
Why it happened - my relative had a life experience
Why it makes me happy - we aren't a "words" family....this relative stepped up and, as hard as it was, spoke the three words to me......man to man.

HappyUP!!! - Magic 8 ball
Why it happened - I had time to kill
Why it makes me happy - I was waiting for a clerk to put a transaction together. There were some magic 8 balls on display. I haven't used one of those in FOREVER and don't put a lot of stock in them. Still, with time to spare, I asked it a question I have been wondering about....and it gave me the answer I was hoping for. I am moving on. The magic 8 ball doesn't lie on a day like this

HappyUP!!! - running across a recruit at the bank
Why it happened - I had some banking to do for the club
Why it makes me happy - this person remembered me from a visit he made a year ago. He wants to be part of our club......and bring one of his clients with him. THAT is beyond awesome. We had a great conversation as well.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - hello...it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - I know...this is almost a weekly posting...but I just LOVE how our recent members keep stepping up.....giving awesome speeches and evaluations....our Toastmaster who ran the meeting perfectly was holding hands with people when she had to speak a couple of months ago.....I just LOVE how the group has come together as one. It's so freaking awesome that it floors me every Tuesday

HappyUP!!! - present to a friend
Why it happened - my friend won an informal contest
Why it makes me happy - my buddy is going to love what the prize is. Can't wait till it gets there....I'll hit the post office in the morning.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters meeting
Great speeches
Great help at Origins
Great deal at Restoration Hardware
Great find at Crate & Barrel
Awesome help at Guitar Center
Perfume of security gal at Guitar Center
Ran across a recruit at the bank
Slid right through Office Depot
Morning texts with a buddy
Easy trip on way home to TraderJoes
Hitting balls
Running across PENO and rolling some dice
Packing a present to a friend
Great phone call tonight with a buddy

No comments: