Saturday, December 26, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1064



HappyUP!!! - meatloaf
Why it happened - I bought some hamburger and sausage a couple of days ago
Why it makes me happy - when you are single, you don't do a lot of long term cooking. A meatloaf is an hour deal in the over........but......man.....was it worth it!!!

HappyUP!!! - putt on 12
Why it happened - I figured it out
Why it makes me happy - I had a 20 footer with about 3-4 feet of break...if I hit it too hard....it slides way down the hill due to the WICKED pin setting. I hit the putt...waited it out.....DRAINO!

HappyUP!!! - 37 on backside
Why it happened - I kept fighting
Why it makes me happy - I hit 8 out of 9 greens on backside even with the errant driver. I kept grinding it out.

HappyUP!!! - taking my friend down
Why it happened - I kept grinding
Why it makes me happy - I am in a driving slump. Yet, I played the last 14 holes in 2 over today after some tough breaks at the start. I didn't phone it in...at the end of the day....I got paid!

JollyJottings

Doing yardwork before golf
Drive and wedge on 1
Pitch on 5
7 iron on 7
6 iron on 9
Wedge on 10
Hybrid on 11
9 iron on 12
9 iron on 15
9 iron on 17
Drive on 18
Meatloaf

No comments: