Sunday, December 27, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1065



HappyUP!!! - third hole
Why it happened - all exceptional shots
Why it makes me happy - we were playing with the course owner/ pro. After two great shots, I was faced with a short pitch to a two tiered green...with the pin cut just on top of the tier. I asked, "hey pro, what do you do here?" He advised getting a lower lofted club and running it up the hill. I said, "well, I could but my bag is way over at the cart." I flopped the high risk shot just on top of the hill to within a few feet...and made the birdie.

<---that chicken cesaer for dinner with my homemade dressing is a HappyUP!!! anytime....as long as you have a toothbrush nearby! Ooooh...garlic and anchovies

HappyUP!!! - playing with CG
Why it happened - we only had three
Why it makes me happy - we had not had the opportunity to play together. C is a great player and the owner of our club. We had a great day on the course.

HappyUP!!! - catching up with a buddy
Why it happened - we caught each other in front of the computer
Why it makes me happy - it was cool to be able to do some chatting about our respective Xmas experiences.

HappyUP!!! - throwing up the NUT-loaf post
Why it happened - I had a couple of minutes
Why it makes me happy - it drew some kicks from others.....and will become a classic post here. Making others laugh is always a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings
7 iron into 1
All four shots on 3
6 iron on 4
Pitch shot on 5
Choked down 3 wood on 8
Pitch on 9
9-iron and putt on 10
5 iron on 12
3 woods on 14
Playing golf with CG
Texting with a buddy
Getting the Nut-loaf post posted
Beautiful weather

No comments: