Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1053


HappyUP!!! - guitar time
Why it happened - I needed it
Why it makes me happy - I played until the fingers hurt...which wasn't that long....which
tells me the fingers were getting a little soft. The nice part....they got hardened up a bit
today. I can feel it as I type

HappyUP!!! - Toastmaster breakfast announced
Why it happened - today was Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - due to my illness, I went, opened the building, and left. I was
overjoyed to find out the group decided to take up an old tradition of having breakfast
out the week before Christmas.

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - I got out there this afternoon
Why it makes me happy - I made some more progress toward getting my driver back in
the short grass today. Rain allowing....I'll pound a few more tomorrow. Had some good
talks out there on the range today too

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - we scheduled it
Why it makes me happy - I got to spend some time with one of my favorite people today....and pancakes!

JollyJottings

Opening up at TM
TM Breakfast announced
Brekko with an associate
Good session on the range
Hittin balls with T

No comments: