Wednesday, December 09, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1047


HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened - I made some dinner last night
Why it makes me happy - ever have that feeling that you are hungry, want something good, but don't want to go to much trouble. "Hey, leftover lobster raviolis!"......HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - wedges
Why it happened - I am a decent wedge player
Why it makes me happy - while I only made one of the putts behind the wedge, it's good to know I had something going on today

HappyUP!!! - texts with my buddy
Why it happened - I text my buds
Why it makes me happy - my bud has some things to go over. My mortgage background will
help....glad to be of service in near future.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Wedge/putt on 5
7 iron on 7
Pitch on 8
7 iron on 9
Wedge on 10...13
8 iron on 15....6 iron on 16
Making plans

No comments: