Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1060



HappyUP!!! - visit with my screenprinter guy
Why it happened - he brought me some stuff
Why it made me happy - we had a "real" conversation.....I love real conversations

HappyUP!!! - breakfast
Why it happened - our Toastmasters group went out
Why it makes me happy - it was just fabulous to visit with some of my new friends in the club that have joined in the last few months. My breakfast was delicious.....but the conversations were so much more. Rich times.

HappyUP!!! - putt on 17
Why it happened - I hit a good one
Why it makes me happy - I was making a major comeback. This little 10 foot right to lefter with about 8 inches of break DIED on it's last gasp....right into the hole.

HappyUP!!! - visiting with a buddy
Why it happened - my friend dropped by
Why it makes me happy - there is something about the holiday that brings out the best in people....we had an awesome time of sharing and looking forward to what the New Year will bring.

JollyJottings

My breakfast
Fellowship at Breakfast
Coming up with gift epiphany
Great e-mails
Playing some golf
Birdie on 6
Coming back strong on last 5 holes
Breaking even on the day
6 iron on 18 and on the first bonus hole
Getting a delivery
Getting a package
Visit and nice talk with Joe
Another buddy stopping by

Rappin with PENO early

No comments: