Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1054



HappyUP!!! - Hitting balls
Why it happened - getting ready for 2010
Why it makes me happy - I am getting closer to fixing a long term swing flaw. Today was a
very good session

HappyUP!!! - PENO
Why it happened - I worked on the short game
Why it makes me happy - PENO and I had some fun short game contests.....PENO is a top notch player....I always think practice is better when you PLAY. We had a good session

HappyUP!!! - brekko call
Why it happened - I got a call
Why it makes me happy - can't wait to have brekko with my buddies in the morning. Brekko
with a couple of my favorite people.



JollyJottings

Coffee
Hitting balls
Chipping/putting contest

Brekko plans for tomorrow
Great weekend to look forward to
Beautiful weather


No comments: