Friday, December 18, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1056


HappyUP!!! - decent first day back
Why it happened - I needed to road test my new action
Why it makes me happy - plenty of work to do....some mistakes made...but I tied
my best score in the last month....not saying much but I am on the right track

HappyUP!! - 1 under after 3 holes
Why it happened - a couple of good shots and putts
Why it makes me happy - a good start gives you hope

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from a buddy
Why it happened - my buddy was thinking about me
Why it makes me happy - ever have a friend where you pushed it and were on a thin line with?
It's great when you come to understanding and everything is going to be OK. It strenghtens the friendship

HappyUP!!! - cashing the check
Why it happened - I played the last 6 holes 1 under par
Why it makes me happy - in our games, it doesn't matter what has happened before....if you can finish strong, you will be collecting some dough at the end of the day. The boys kept pressing....but you can never overcome steady, consistent play down the stretch. It was good to be able to do that because, up to my recent hiatus, that wasn't happening. I get paid today.

HappyUP!!! - 3 wood to 15
Why it happened - I hit a TERRIBLE drive
Why it makes me happy - this is a hole to have a 6-9 iron into. I was out there having to jack a 3 wood to it. My opponents were in relatively good shape. I hit this puppy on the button about 230 yards to within 25 feet of the pin. THIS was the pivotal shot of the match....HappyUP!!! on the delivery.

JollyJottings

Birthday wish
Pancakes
Setting things right
Par on 1....birdie on 2
7 iron on 7
Wedge on 9
1 under on last 6 holes
Winning the dough
Very nice e-mail
My t-shirt guy
Overall good fortune

No comments: