Thursday, December 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1041


HappyUP!!! - Caesar Salad
Why it happened - I keep at it
Why it makes me happy - THAT was some delicious eating

HappyUP!!! - start of today's round
Why it happened - I had it going
Why it makes me happy - first four holes.....four looks at birdie....lipped out three.....I was looking good......until the nightmare

HappyUP!!! - putts
Why it happened - greens are primo
Why it makes me happy - I have a nice stroke going on with the tour quality greens.....made some pure putts today......even if it was a nightmare day in the end

HappyUP!!! - Wally the Kitten
Why it happened - my neighbor stopped by
Why it makes me happy - it didnt make me happy that someone would dump a 10 day old kitten in a box at Walmart. It did make my happy that my friend rescued him and stopped by and showed me this adorable little black kitten.

JollyJottings

Chicken sandwich
Great fivesome lined up for today
Nice first four holes
Putt on 9
Putt on 17
Putt on 13

No comments: