Thursday, December 10, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1048


HappyUP!!! - irons
Why it happened - I hit some pure ones
Why it makes me happy - the driver continues to frustrate me....but pure irons on 1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 12, and 16 give me hope that the swing isn't gone. Just need to find that groove with the driver.

HappyUP!!! - visit with a buddy
Why it happened - we kept talking about it...and made it happen
Why it makes me happy - it's always good to have some information to share with a buddy
that has some question and confusion. It helps to get through challenging times. I think one of the biggest purposes we have is to help others when they need it.

HappyUP!!! - putt on 18
Why it happened - I needed it...and hit it perfectly
Why it makes me happy - that 12 foot right to lefter on 18 saved me about $25!

JollyJottings

Hitting 10 greens
Birdie on 10
Putts on 11...12...13
Visiting with a buddy

No comments: