Sunday, August 16, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 932

HappyUP!!! - dinner with a buddy
Why it happened - I shot my buddy a text
Why it makes me happy - buddy happened to be in Roseville when I texted. We grabbed some sushi and ran an errand together....good times.

HappyUP!!! - Y.E. Yang
Why it happened - he spanked Tiger
Why it makes me happy - Tiger is great.....but I get sooooooo tired of the announcers droning on and on about him. As said, I know he's great....but he is not GOD for goodness sakes. It was nice to see SOMEONE finally step up and realize that today and not fold like a tent to "the almighty one." In the end, it will be good for Tiger too. He'll learn from what he did this weekend.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 10
Why it happened - four good shots
Why it makes me happy - it was just a very well played par 5....textbook shots all.

HappyUP!!! - golf match
Why it happened - there was an opening
Why it makes me happy - my regular partner and I got to take on my regular opponent...and Buddy. I don't get to play much with Buddy so it was nice to have the unexpected opportunity.

HappyUP!!! - four closing pars
Why it happened - I closed with some solid golf
Why it makes me happy - it was pretty much all dodgy up until this point. Playing in a little tournament tomorrow and it was good to know I still have some skills about me.



JollyJottings

Dinner with a buddy
PGA Tourney
First hole
5 iron on 4
7 iron on 7
Birdie on 10
Four closing pars

No comments: