Thursday, August 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 922

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters Training
Why it happened - it happens twice a year
Why it makes me happy - I hold three offices. They had training for repeat officers and I was able to get certified for all three in one hour's time

HappyUP!!! - recovering my briefcase
Why it happened - I left it at the training
Why it makes me happy - I was only half way home when I realized it. I was able to turn around and track it back down. Sure, I didn't get home as fast as I wanted but 1) I got my briefcase back 2) No one had gone through it 3) it would have taken me longer to pick it up somewhere else.

HappyUP!!! - driving range
Why it happened - I needed practice
Why it makes me happy - it was a good session. I was working on some lag and creating a bit more leverage. I started hitting the irons very crisp again. Tourney this weekend and I am going to need to stripe it.

HappyUP!!! - birthday invitations
Why it happened - it is the Month of Festivals
Why it makes me happy - c'mon......no matter what people say, they like their birthday.

JollyJottings

Driving range
Toastmasters Training
Recovering briefcase
E-mail from a friend
Month of festivals kicking in

No comments: