Monday, August 10, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 926

HappyUP!!! - pickin it clean off the pan
Why it happened - I hit a bad shot.....but had recovery skills
Why it makes me happy - a 40 yard pitch shot off of golf cart packed down hard pan over a shoulder of the green is no golfer's idea of a good time. I managed to pick it clean, throw it just past pin high, and....BAM.....put plenty of zippum on it to make it stop. Now, had I made the putt of 8 feet, we would have had a super HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Miko the Pug
Why it happened - I was doing yardwork
Why it makes me happy - a person from the neighborhood was walking by with this little pug. The pug was smart because he wanted to meet me. He sure was a cute little guy.

HappyUP!!! - spaghetti
Why it happened - I had made that sauce
Why it makes me happy - the spag was pretty good......it's going to be absolutely delicious as leftovers......and I have some leftovers. I made a ton. Did you know you can freeze spaghetti in sauce? Well.....I think you can. My mom used to do it as kids and it was always great.

JollyJottings

Sanded greens
Pickin it clean off the hardpan
Miko the dog
E-mail from a friend
Bunker shots...well, 2 out of 3
Spaghetti

No comments: