Thursday, August 13, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 929


HappyUP!!! - beat down
Why it happened - I played pretty well
Why it makes me happy - golf is about playing better more often. The last month has shown an improvement in my game. I then had a few dodgy outings early in the week. Today, I kept it in play, made some good chips, and stuffed the pocket with green stuff.

<----"looks like someone is going to be getting a beat down later today" (Picture of Shadow taken this morning)

HappyUP!!! - phone calls from friends
Why it happened - friends were thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - great to hear from friends and planning our next fun get togethers.

HappyUP!!! - away golf invitation
Why it happened - the D.O.G. (Director of Golf) is putting together a junket
Why it makes me happy - 16 guys from the club taking off to play a great course.....and a week to anticipate it....HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Figs
GTD
PGA
3 birdies
Phone calls with friends
E-mail from a friend
Beat down

No comments: