Sunday, August 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 918

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - I got the ball to my favorite spot
Why it makes me happy - we were playing a round robin team game where a person picks his partner on every hole. When it was one guy's turn to pick, he picked me even though my drive was a bit sub-standard. "Nut always birdies when the pin is back on this hole." Sure enough, I hit my little trick shot up to 5 feet and knocked in the birdie and justified the pick.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - I hit a great wedge
Why it makes me happy - another guy didn't pick me on that hole. It's always great to make a guy double think his picking!

HappyUP!!! - bonus 9
Why it happened - some guys wanted to play
Why it makes me happy - I got to play with J.....I had heard the stories...it was an experience! AND, the three of us whipped it around in about an hour and fifteen minutes.

HappyUP!!! - posting a good score
Why it happened - I kept it in play
Why it makes me happy - a 75 from the gold tees with two double bogeys is nice playing. Two bad swings cost me four shots. I thought I might be heading for a slump but things seem to be heading in the right direction.

JollyJottings

3 birdies
Good score
Playing with Jon and the Menace
BSing around the club

No comments: