Saturday, August 29, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 945

HappyUP!!! - fixing air conditioner
Why it happened - I didn't want to evaporate
Why it makes me happy - I remember what the guy did a little over a year ago that came out....I tried the same thing.....issue solved with no service call......and I am sitting cooooool.

HappyUP!!! - birdies on 13
Why it happened - we were desperate
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I were getting our butts handed to us....all of a sudden, he chipped in.........then I dropped a putt in too. That's a lot of "dots" for one hole....and then we won the hole when our opponent, who had stuffed it closer than either me or my partner, lipped out his putt. Good times!.....rolled!

HappyUP!!! - number 18
Why it happened - we were down and pressing
Why it makes me happy - with the match on the line, it's always a HappyUP!!! to put the drive in the fairway......and then drill the iron to the green. Pure shots will always garner joy. In the end, I had a 9 foot left breaker to halve the hole and save us some dough......and I ended the day on that! Bam!!! HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Fixing my air conditioner
Cats
Up and down on one
7 iron into 9
Wedge and putt on 13
Bunker shot on 16
8 iron on 17
7 iron on 18
Putt on 18

No comments: