Saturday, August 30, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 580

HappyUP!!! - tip from the pro
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - I got some swing coaching and something solid to work on

HappyUP!!! - giving away my car wash tickets
Why it happened - I bought them but couldn't use them
Why it makes me happy - the guy I gave them to appreciated them and they didn't go to waste

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - come on....you know by now it happens
Why it makes me happy - the second 18 went by fast....no waiting. My bunker play is better. My wedge play is better. I hit a fabulous 8 iron under pressure. I hit a great wedge when I needed it. I knocked a score out of counting toward my Sept handicap. I found one of my balls lost in a previous round. One of my playing partners gave me one of my balls he had found while he was out playing. It was a good day at the course.

JollyJottings

Four Skins
36 Holes
Breakfast
Fabulous 8 iron
Very good wedge
Much better sand play
Tip from the pro
Finding a ball
Giving away my car wash tickets
Bumping out a low score

No comments: