Wednesday, August 06, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 556




















OK, someone sent me these photos - and I always find my photo posts to be more popular.

I guess this pair - flunked dog paddling class.

HappyUP!!! - I have a cardiologist
Why it happened - I joined him to play golf
Why it makes me happy - while I hope our acquaintance is limited to the golf course or maybe a bike ride, it's nice to know a doctor that I may need at some point. I enjoyed spending time with this highly talented individual.

HappyUP!!! - tomorrow's golf
Why it happened - I checked the tee time sheet
Why it makes me happy - I noticed that a guy that played on my same golf team 30 years ago had a time for tomorrow morning. I inserted myself to play with him. He is going to be so surprised. I have only seen him once or twice since the old days. He is a great guy and I can't wait to tee it up with him.

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from another golf buddy
Why it happened - I sent him a funny
Why it makes me happy - he is going to try to duck out after lunch to tee it up. I am teeing it up at 7:10. We'll be done before 10. I'll take off, come home, do some errands, and then have another golf game for the afternoon. This golf club thing is working in lining up some games. Best of all, these guys play better than I do which will up my game.

JollyJottings

A cardiologist
Tomorrow's golf
Beating the Dow
New tracking
E-Mail from T
Slow golf in 3.5 hours
E-mail from another golf buddy
Chatting with my bro

No comments: