Friday, August 29, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 579....The Sixth Day fo the Week of Festival

HappyUP!!! - the Headgame Girls
Why it happened - they were at the golf tournament
Why it makes me happy - when you go to benefit golf tournaments, you always get the obligatory group photo. I have a drawer full of them. I swear that I will make a collage someday. When they handed the pictures out at the luncheon, our foursome was the only one that had the HeadGame Girls in it with us. It is a goofy...but excellent photo. Yeah, I know....I should have scanned it and posted it here....but I didn't.

HappyUP!!! - lipped out a trap shot
Why it happened - my partner had us in the trap
Why it makes me happy - my sand play has not been good as of late. It was a shot of confidence that I was able to almost knock one in.

HappyUP!!! - a nice, new shirt
Why it happened - it was a good tournament today
Why it makes me happy - I filled in at the tournament. I received some free stuff. I love free stuff....especially when it includes a cool golf shirt! LOVE that good FREE stuff!

JollyJottings

Golf tournament
Breakfast Tacos
Almost holed a sand shot
Ripping a 3 wood off the tee
A chance at a car for a moment
Air conditioning

No comments: