Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 570

HappyUP!!! - early morning golf
Why it happened - I decided to go
Why it makes me happy - I didn't care about my score. My body wasn't coordinated...not at 7 a.m. with NO RANGE BALLS hit before. It was going to be ugly for awhile. So, rather than fight it, I just relaxed and tapped the ball around. Then, when I got done, I hit the range to apply some of the slow mo things that I learned to my regular swing.

HappyUP!!! - surprise lunch date
Why it happened - a dear, dear person asked if I was open
Why it makes me happy - I keep the people anonymous here. This person is one of my favorite people. I am so thrilled that I got the call and we could get together. We had such a nice lunch.

HappyUP!!! - Golf set for the weekend
Why it happened - my friends made tee times
Why it makes me happy - I'll be playing with two different sets of friends each day...two different vibes...all wonderful people. I'm looking forward to this weekend for many reasons...and these are two of them.

JollyJottings

Early morning golf
Spanking some range balls
Chipping
Lunch with a dear friend
Cobbler coming
Gettin some dirt on another friend
Call from a dear friend
Golf set up for this weekend

No comments: