Saturday, August 09, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 559

HappyUP!!! - great sleep
Why it happened - I went to bed late?
Why it makes me happy - no alarm....just slept until 7 a.m. uniterrupted...ahhhhhh

HappyUP!!! - talking with my pro
Why it happened - he was checking me out around the putting green
Why it makes me happy - I'm morphing in with the culture of my golf club....meeting new people...starting to become known...forming new friendships....every time I go out there.

HappyUP!!! - invite for golf tomorrow
Why it happened - one of my new golf friends invited me
Why it makes me happy - there will be about 20 guys teeing it up tomorrow....with poker afterward. I'm not that big on poker but it will be good to get to know some new folks.

JollyJottings

Great sleep
stretching
chipping
talking with my pro
invite for golf tomorrow
breakfast

No comments: