Friday, August 01, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 551


HappyUP!!! - early golf
Why it happened - I was getting the lay of the land at my new club
Why it makes me happy - I dawdled around when I got to the club....took my time....didn't push the group in front of me.....hit some balls after playing 18 holes....and I was still back home by noon. That's a sweet ticket. Golf and time to other things.....like maybe play 18 more!

HappyUP!!! - phone chat with a friend
Why it happened - my friend wanted tomatoes
Why it makes me happy - my friend thought it would be nice to serve homegrown cherry tomatoes at a get together. After we worked out those details, we had a very pleasant conversation

HappyUP!!! - a UPS package
Why it happened - I ordered something
Why it makes me happy - this was a pure toy....something to help me with my golf game. I immediately went to the backyard and started putting it to use! I think it is going to help......THAT little thought is what keeps golf club makers and golf aid makers in business!!!

JollyJottings

Early morning trip to the golf course
Meeting some nice guys to play golf with
Receiving a package in the mail....golf related
Dinner with my buddy
Nice phone chat with a close friend

No comments: