Friday, August 08, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 558

HappyUP!!! - seeing my favorite musician
Why it happened - I noticed he was down at the park
Why it makes me happy - this guy isn't famous except for one thing.....he gave me the first few lessons that I took to learn guitar. He's been playing music a long time but he also keeps the keys to the local bocci ball court. He was down doing some maintenance today so I went down and said, "Hi." I think he'll be helping me on a music project soon.

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes
Why it happened - it's what I do
Why it makes me happy - I played the entire day with my old friend, JB. I featured him in yesterday's HappyUP!!! He'll have to head back and teach school next week but he'll be a weekend golfing pal. Plus, he turned me on to a group of guys playing on Sunday!

HappyUP!!! - a gorgeous summer day
Why it happened - August is behaving nicely
Why it makes me happy - I'm not sure we even hit 90 today, let alone much above. The evening was perfect as well. I love beautiful weather....especially when it could be cooking.

JollyJottings

36 holes with my ol buddy J
Knocking another hole off the birdied list
Dinner with my buddy, G
Running into my favorite musician
Beautiful...beautiful weather...day and evening

No comments: