Sunday, August 10, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 560

HappyUP!!! - catching up with a group on the golf course
Why it happened - they were a foursome...we were a two some
Why it makes me happy - it was my bro, sis in law, and another couple who are friends of mine. We all had drinks afterward. It was nice to visit with this other couple as I don't get to do that often and they are old friends.

HappyUP!!! - an unexpected second golf game
Why it happened - my buddy, Rick, was showing up as I was finishing my first game
Why it makes me happy - I would have played poker with the group from the morning. I'm not big on poker and would much rather tee it up. I ended up being under par (for awhile) and birdieing a hole that I needed for a contest that my friend and I have going on

HappyUP!!! - fish and chips
Why it happened - my sis in law and bro invited me to dinner
Why it makes me happy - 1) it's free 2) it's my family and 3) my sis in law made the best fish and chips that I have ever had. I mean these were treeeeeemendous!

JollyJottings

Sunday morning golf with the guys
A good golf match ending in a tie
An unexpected second golf game
One under after 6 holes
Birdieing a hole that I needed for a contest I am playing
Catching up with my bro, his wife, and another couple on the course
Drinks with the above afterward
Fish and chips made by sis in law
Watching the PGA Tevo'd by bro

No comments: